The new Worx Landroid WR140E robotic lawn mower is perfect for medium sized gardens up to 1000m2. It adapts to the size and shape of your lawn and growth rates of your grass. It learns continuously from our fleet of thousands connected robot mowers and regularly updates itself with the latest software. It’s agile, safe, accurate and packed with customisable features.
ACS Anti-Collision System
ACS uses automotive-grade ultrasonic sensors to detect obstacles. Your Robot with ACS will steer effortlessly to avoid trees, plants and outdoor furniture. While conventional robot mowers bump into obstacles or simply get lost in between, Landroid steers around them.
Installing the ACS accessory is easy as driving a pair of screws. Landroid automatically recognizes the new module and behaves accordingly. No setting needed: it’s that smart!
WORX WR140E Features:
- Perfect for medium sized gardens up to 1000m2
- Smart Auto Scheduling
- AIA technology. Agile and faster than others.
- Cut to Edge for a better finish at the edge of your lawn
- Configurable to your needs. Choose from five unique options
- Worx PowerShare. Landroid can share its battery with all Worx 20V cordless tools.
- Sensor less brushless motors, same technology as used in EVs
- Automatic Over the Air Software updates
- Cutting Height 30-60mm. Cutting Width 180mm.
In the Box:
- User Manual – Click here to download
- Worx WR140E Robot Lawn Mower
- 1 WA0860 ACS – Anti-Collision System.
- 2 Repair Connectors
- 3 Sets of Spare Blades
- 1 Allen Key
- 1 Charging Station
- 8 Charging Station Fixing Screws
- 250 Wire Pegs
- 1 Power Supply
- 180 metres of Perimeter Wire
- 20V 4.0Ah Battery
- 1 Boundary wire Distance Gauge
- 1 External corner wire Distance Ruler