WORX Landroid Radio Link (WA0864)
The WORX Radio link WA0864 module creates a 1km radius connection to ensure the LANDROID stays up to date and makes the most of its AI features.
Creates a wider coverage of WI-FI Simple add-on accessory.
- The WORX Landroid Radio Link module creates a 1km radius connection to ensure the LANDROID stays up to date and makes the most of its AI features.
- Creates a wider coverage of WI-FI
Simple add-on accessory
- Radio Link Module
Unleash the full potential of your Landroid’s advanced Artificial Intelligence with constant online connectivity thanks to the RadioLink option.
Landroid’s AI uses cloud computing and relies on a good Wi-Fi connection for auto-scheduling and for Over-The-Air software updates. Regular domestic Wi-Fi networks typically only cover a fraction of the entire garden – RadioLink solves this.
How it works
RadioLink establishes a robust radio connectivity that extends as much as 1km away from your Wi-Fi router, regardless of walls or other obstacles.
A trusted technology
Reliable and utilizing very low power consumption, the sub-GHz radio technology used by RadioLink is also used for long-distance communication in disaster zones when telecom infrastructures have been destroyed. It is widely used in satellites too.
RadioLink comes in two parts and is plug and play.
Just connect the transmitter to your router, even if it does not have Wi-Fi, place the receiver onboard your Landroid, and it’s ready to go. No need for pairing processes, typing long serial numbers and Wi-Fi passwords.
- Barcode: 6943475860066
- Dimensions: 24.4 X 24.2 X 10.5cm
- Compatible with Worx Landroid Robot models :WR139E, WR140E & WR150
- Weight 1.0kg
In the box:
- 1 x WORX Landroid Radio Link Accessory for Landroid Module
- 1 x Router
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x Charger cord and plug pack