The Worx Landroid Vision M600 – WR213E robot mower doesn’t need a boundary wire
Landroid Vision’s deeply trained neural network determines grass to mow, obstacles to avoid and limits not to cross. Zero installation, zero hassle.
- A deeply trained neural network identifies grass and obstacles
- No boundary wire installation, no maintenance, no hassle
- Obstacle avoidance, instant reaction within 0.05 seconds
- Full HD wide-angle camera with HDR and auto-white balance to handle extreme contrast and flares
- Weather-adaptive auto-schedule
- Easy multi-zone management
- Optional LED headlight enables night mowing without hurting wildlife
- Cut-to-edge minimizes the need for manual trimming of the borders
- Automatic Over-the-Air software updates.
Using a combination of HRD cameras and AI smarts, Worx Landroid Vision doesn’t need a boundary wire to stay within the lawn. This means zero installation work for you and zero hassle with broken wires. Its advanced neural network processes information and makes decisions at a 0.05-second pace. This results in superior obstacle avoidance and extra safety for pets, wildlife and humans. Vision is future-proof: thanks to Over-the-Air software updates, it gets continuously upgraded to the state-of-the-art of AI. As all Landroid robot mowers, Vision is packed with features, including the Cut-to-Edge function, multi-zone management and adaptive auto-schedule. The optional LED headlight allows for safe mowing at night: unlike conventional robots, Vision sees nocturnal animals and stays away from them. Landroid Vision is part of the expanding Worx PowerShare, one of the most versatile cordless platforms that covers power tools, lawn and garden tools and everyday life products.
Worx Landroid Vision WR206E Features:
- No installation: just drop it on your lawn and push the button.
- A deeply trained neural network determines grass to mow, obstacles to avoid and limits not to cross.
- Full HD wide-angle camera with HDR and auto-white balance to handle extreme contrast and flares.
- Superior obstacle avoidance and extra safety for pets, wildlife and humans.
- Auto-schedule automatically adapts working time to weather, grass species and soil type.
- Multi-zone management.
- Optional LED headlight for night mowing with no danger for nocturnal animals.
- Powered by PowerShare battery, shareable with all Worx cordless tools.
- Cut-to-edge function minimizes manual trimming.
- IPX5 water resistance for easy cleaning with a water hose
In the Box:
- User Manual
- Worx Landroid Vision M600 (1)
- Charging base (1)
- Charging pile (1)
- Charger (1)
- Battery (1)
- 5 m magnetic strips (2)
- Pegs (16)
- Screws (14)
- Spare blades (9)
- Hex key (1)
- RFID tags (2)