A mini robotic lawn mower was created with the most advance features to have less impact on the environment. The latest generation processors, brushless motors, powerful batteries and 18 cm blade allow the robot to manage up to 4 separate areas. Excellent efficiency with perfect and fast results from a robot weighing just 7 kg and measuring 42 cm. The Elite model is equipped with connect module that allows you to manage, interact with and monitor the functions of the robot remotely. It is also compatible with voice assistants (SMART ASSISTANT) and with AMICO.
Twenty Elite Robot Features:
- ZCS CONNECT – to connect and interact every time and everywhere with the robot. The Remote App Ambrogio allow you to set up your robot time profiles and verify location (geo localisation). Additionally, you can set up the robot to isolate and/or work on specific areas of the garden (Go Away). Moreover, you can monitor the status of your robot and receive alerts if it leaves your garden (Geo fence alarm, an evolved anti-theft system). The Go Home and Work Now functions allow you to communicate with your robot. You can for return to the recharging station or work in the garden.
- SMART ASSISTANT -The models equipped with ZCS Connect can interact with the user thanks to the new SMART ASSISTANT function (compatible with Siri, Google Home and Alexa). The SMART ASSISTANT function allows you to send vocal commands, ask for information on the functioning of the robot as well as the working statistics.
- LATEST GENERATION MOTHERBOARD – The processors are faster and can process more data at higher rates, thus consuming less power.
- BLUETOOTH & GSM – The communication technology that allows the updating of software and remote driving of the robot at close range.
- TOUCH DISPLAY – The interactive and intuitive touch display allows interaction with the operating system by simply touching the screen with your fingers, without having to use physical keys.
- AMIGO (optional) – AMICO is the technology bearing the ZCS logo that ensures the safe operation of Ambrogio robot. When the robot goes near animals wearing an AMICO, it will automatically shutdown the blade. AMICO is A micro device to be put on an average/large-sized pets’s collar, or on its back, as in the case of a tortoise. The AMICO tag communicates with Ambrogio robot as it approaches any animal with the tag.
In the Box:
- Robot Lawn Mower
- User Manual Click to Download
- Fixing Nails – 20
- Charging Station