An Ambrogio with an Attractive design and high technology
The new Ambrogio L350i Elite S+ can manage lawns up to 7.000 m² and work for twelve consecutive hours, while maintaining high mowing performance. The touchscreen display makes programming simple and intuitive. The standard ZCS Connect module ensures safety and ease of use.
Ambrogio L350i Elite S+ Features:
- ZCS CONNECT – This new ZCS enabled device allows to connect and interact every time and everywhere with the robot. The Remote App Ambrogio allow you to set up your robot time profiles and verify location (geo localisation). Additionally, you can set up the robot to isolate and/or work on specific areas of the garden (Go Away). Moreover, you can monitor the status of your robot and receive alerts if it leaves your garden (Geo fence alarm, an evolved anti-theft system). Furthermore, the Go Home and Work Now functions allow you to communicate with your robot. Thus, you can get your robot to return to the recharging station or work in the garden.
- LATEST GENERATION MOTHERBOARD – The processors are faster and can process more data at higher rates, with less power consumption.
- BLUETOOTH & GSM – The communication technology that allows the updating of software and remote driving of the robot at close range.
- TOUCH DISPLAY – The interactive and intuitive touch display allows interaction with the operating system by simply touching the screen with your fingers, without having to use physical keys.
- “SMART PARTITION” CUTTING SYSTEM – The robot creates and stores virtual maps of the area to be mowed and remembers the working times used for each area. When the robot is working in an area that has not been mowed for some time, it cuts the grass with a spiral system overlapping with the random cutting.
In the Box:
- Ambrogio L350i Elite S+ Robot Mower
- User Manual
- Fixing Nails – 20
- Charging Station