4.36 – 4WD
The 4WD evolution of the 4.36 model was created to meet the need to cut grass on large green areas that are difficult to manage. The 4 wheels drive, combined with the powerful batteries,guarantee optimal grip on any type of terrain, uneven and with extreme slopes, up to 65%.
4.36 Elite 4WD can also work in teams (+infinitysystem) combined with other robots from the Ambrogio range, to manage areas that increase over time. Remote management is always possible,thanks to the ZCS Connect module as standard.
- 3.5-hour run time with 6000m2 range
- Four driving wheels
- 10 Ah new battery
- Can handle slopes up to 65 degrees
- Obstacle detection bumper
- ZCS CONNECT: It allows you to connect and interact with the robot every time and everywhere (with your own smartphone or tablet). By using the Remote App Ambrogio it is possible to set up the robot time profiles, verify location (geolocalization), isolate and/or work on specific areas of the garden (Go Away), monitor the status of the robot and receive alerts when it comes out of the garden (Geo-fence alarm, an evolved anti-theft system). Thanks to the Go Home and Work Now functions, it is possible to force the robot to return to the charging station and work in the garden.
- Smart Assistant: The models equipped with ZCS Connect can interact with the user thanks to the new SMART ASSISTANT function (compatible with Siri, Google Home and Alexa). The Smart Assistant function allows you to send vocal commands and ask for information on the robot’s functioning and working statistics.
- AMICO (Optional)
Smart Partition via Touch Screen
The touch screen enables the “Smart Partition” to tell your robot “where to mow when”. It has programmable starting points – start your robot in certain places of your yard more often at times of your choosing or avoid starting your robot in certain parts when inconvenient.
For example, program your robot to mow the front yard only when pedestrians are not on the sidewalk. This feature is also programmable via the Ambrogrio Remote app.
GPS Assisted Mowing
GPS technology helps the robot mow more efficiently via its SDM algorithm. The yard is divided into tiles. The robot systematically spirals in the tiles until all tiles are reached.
Ambrogio Quad robot mowers use 4G technology to enable Ambrogio Connect. Connect provides error notifications and enables certain commands for remote operations from anywhere in the world. Connect can interact with Alexa and Google Home. A Geofence can be enabled for theft recovery.
Ambrogio Remote App: Steer Your Robot
The Ambrogio Remote App enables set-up and control in addition to the touch screen. It also lets you steer your robot like a remote control car! This feature is helpful if your robot is turned off and the grass became too tall.