The Ambrogio 350i Elite can manage lawns up to 7.000 m² and slopes 45%. Besides, it can work for seven consecutive hours, while maintaining high mowing performance. The touchscreen display makes programming simple and intuitive. The standard ZCS Connect module ensures safety and ease of use.
Robot Lawn Mower Features:
- ZCS CONNECT – to connect and interact every time and everywhere with the robot. The Remote App Ambrogio allow you to set up your robot time profiles and verify location (geo localisation). Additionally, you can set up the robot to isolate and/or work on specific areas of the garden (Go Away). Moreover, you can monitor the status of your robot and receive alerts if it leaves your garden (Geo fence alarm, an evolved anti-theft system). The Go Home and Work Now functions allow you to communicate with your robot. You can for return to the recharging station or work in the garden.
- LATEST GENERATION MOTHERBOARD – The processors are faster and can process more data at higher rates, thus consuming less power.
- BLUETOOTH & GSM – The communication technology that allows the updating of software and remote driving of the robot at close range.
- TOUCH DISPLAY – The interactive and intuitive touch display allows interaction with the operating system by simply touching the screen with your fingers, without having to use physical keys.
- “SMART PARTITION” CUTTING SYSTEM – The robot creates and stores virtual maps of the area to be mowed and remembers the working times used for each area. When the robot is working in an area that has not been mowed for some time, it cuts the grass with a spiral system overlapping with the random cutting.
In the Box:
- Ambrogio 350i Elite Robot Mower
- User Manual
- Fixing Nails – 20
- Charging Station