Ambrogio L60 Deluxe Review
Ambrogio L60 Deluxe is designed for residential gardens up to 200 m². It has never been easier to maintain a mowed backyard with an Ambrogio robot that keeps gardens in pristine condition.
The robot is ideal for those who want a perfectly mowed lawn, without the need to install perimeter wires. Thanks to its ease of use, the robot can be put immediately into service mode and can be moved in different areas and multiple yards. Remote App is possible to control and update the robot.
Ambrogio Robot Features:
- NO PERIMETER WIRE REQUIRED – No need for a timely installation. Just put it on your lawn and set it to mow.
- ZGS SENSOR – Zucchetti Grass Sensor. It detects the presence of grass and allows the Robot to recognise the lawn edges and holes or empty spaces, without a perimeter wire marking off the area.
- EDGE DETECTION – Front and rear edge sensors stop the Robot from falling off edges such as gutters or retaining walls.
- FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE – Allows this Robot to travel up and down slopes with ease.
- ECO MODE SENSOR – Enable the Robot to recognise mowed areas and reduce the working times to the total benefit of the lawn and less wear of the Robot.
- BLUETOOTH RECEIVER – Transfer software update from the Smart device to the Robot and use the “Ambrogio Remote” App from IOS and Android.