Robolinho 700E takes care of your lawn automatically and quietly. The Robolinho lawnmower is extremely easy to install. State of the art software and a user-friendly display makes programming of the Robolinho simple. Capable of mowing in all weather conditions, the specially developed motion technology ensures efficient lawn care for up to 700m² while easily managing slopes up to 45% (24°). Quiet, emission-free operation is delivered by the 60 dBA quiet electric motor, which receives its energy from a powerful 20V 2.25Ah lithium-ion battery. As a result, the robotic lawn mower can operate discreetly day or night. Thanks to these innovative technologies, not only will your lawn be reliably mowed, but you will also have plenty of free time to kick back and relax. The Robolinho® robotic lawnmower not only mows lawns completely independently and reliably, but it also offers a highly dynamic design and whisper-quiet operation. Developed by skilled engineers in Germany and precisely manufactured in Austria, this mower also gains points with impressive interior components. The Robolinho 700E compact design, powerful lithium-ion battery, tight turning circle and powerful drive motors are just a few of the features that ensure trouble-free operation. For additional information and to see our handy installation video please visit the solo website.
Robolinho 700E Product Features:
- Fully automatic mowing of lawns up to 700m²
- Easy installation and operation
- High manoeuvrability and lightweight
- Sleek base station with LED indicators displaying the operating state
- Automatic recharging
- Soft front bumper for deck protection
- Able to pass through gaps as small as 60cm
- The boundary cable only needs to be laid around the mowing area once, then it reliably demarcates the working area.
- The integrated rain sensor gives you the choice to allow the Robolinho 700E to mow in the rain or take a break.
- The cutting height is adjustable with just one hand motion – quickly and effortlessly.
- Lifting and tilting sensors immediately stop the blades ensuring protection against injury. An emergency stop button on the housing also provides additional protection.
- The four-blade mulching system reduces debris build up in the deck, providing a perfect cut and saving the trouble of disposing of grass clippings.
- 60 dBA quiet electric motor means that the Robolinho 700E can also be operated at night without disturbance to anyone.
- Compact design, powerful lithium-ion battery, small turning circle and powerful drive
- Engineered in Germany. Made in Austria.
In the Box:
- User Manual – Click here to download
- Robolinho 700E Robot Lawn Mower
- 2 Repair Connectors
- a set of Spare Blades
- 1 Allen Key
- Charging Station
- 8 Charging Station Fixing Screws
- 100 Wire Pegs
- 1 Power Supply (2Amp)
- 100 metres of Perimeter Wire
- 1 Boundary wire Distance Gauge
- 1 External corner wire Distance Ruler