Kress Mission Mega RTKn 12000 KR233E
Kress Mission Mega RTKn 12000 is instructed by the Kress RTKn network, it navigates your lawn with centimetre-level accuracy. No need for boundary wire or fixed reference antenna to be installed in the lawn. Operated by the MAP™ (Mowing Action Plan) technology, the mower works in parallel lines, as an experienced landscaper would. It efficiently manicures lawns up to 18000 sqm large (12000 sqm recommended).
- Satellite-guided — no perimeter wire installation
- Centimeter-level accuracy without the need for a fixed antenna in the lawn
- Systematic coverage in parallel lines for maximum mowing efficiency
- Large cutting capacity (35 cm) blade system to cover large areas with fewer passages
- Double-layer blade system for high-density and slightly overgrown grass
- Satellite-precise multi-zone management
- TeamWork technology for operating more than one robot inside the same working area
- Follows the shortest possible route to and from the charging station
- Auto-leveling blade system adapts to terrain unevenness
- In-hub encoded gearless drive motors for smooth delivery of torque and quiet operation
Key features of Kress Mega RTKn 12000
- Centimeter-level positioning accuracy
- Unique MAP™ (Mowing Action Plan) technology
- Precise multi-zone management
- TeamWork collaborative technology
- OAS (Obstacle Avoidance System)
- Auto-levelling cutting disc
- RBS™ Regenerative Brake System
- Full IoT functionality
- Theft protection
- Double-layer blade system
- Electronic cutting height adjustment
- Dual disc
- In-hub drive motor with all-terrain wheels
- Washable underbody
Centimeter-level positioning accuracy
Kress’s proprietary RTKn network delivers correction data to each robot mower without the need of any GNSS receiver antenna in the lawn.
Unique MAP™ (Mowing Action Plan) technology
MAP™ technology automatically determines the most efficient path to complete the job and calculates the shortest route to the charging station from whichever position.
Precise multi-zone management
Kress’s MAP™ technology allows the maintenance of each zone independently.
OAS (Obstacle Avoidance System)
Instead of bumping into unmapped obstacles, OAS detects them and steers the mower accordingly.
TeamWork collaborative technology
In extremely large areas, multiple mowers can work together to reduce overall mowing time.
IPX5 rated, it resists sustained water jet sprayed from the nozzle of a water hose.
Double-layer blade system
Reduces load in dense grass and produces fine clippings of slightly overgrown grass.
RBS™ Regenerative Brake System
When running downhill, the robot mower is slowed down by converting its kinetic energy into electricity that’s stored in the battery for longer runtime.
Full IoT functionality
All Kress robot mowers are IoT devices that connect to cellular data and cellular networks to get OTA software updates, theft protection, weather-related working schedules and more.
Large cutting capacity (35 cm) blade system to cover large areas with fewer passages.
In-hub drive motor with all-terrain wheels
The encoded, gearless drive motors provide smooth delivery of torque and quiet operation.
Dead reckoning navigation
When lines of sight to the satellites are blocked by trees and buildings, accuracy is ensured by Kress’s proprietary algorithm that processes the mower’s inertial and odometry data.
Electronic cutting height adjustment
It allows progressively trimming overgrown grass down to the desired height and adjusting the mowing height according to the season for healthier grass.
Auto-levelling cutting disc
The blade-to-ground clearance is automatically adjusted to match any unevenness of the terrain, preventing the blade from scalping the turf.
Anti-theft locking function
In the unfortunate event that the robot mower is stolen, it will be possible to trace its position wherever it ends up.
In the box of Kress Mega RTKn 12000
- Kress Mission RTKn 12000 KR233 (1)
- Screws for fixing disk (6)
- Screws for fixing blades (36)
- Charging base
- Charging base fixing nails (8)
- Hex keys (1)
- Wrench for RTK antenna (1)
- Magnetic strip (1)
- Spare blades (36)
- RTK antenna (1)
- Pegs (16)
- Hexagon screwdriver (1)
- Measurement gauge (2)
- Charging pile (1)
- Battery pack (KA3010)
- Charger (KA3727) (1)