ACS Anti-Collision System
ACS uses automotive-grade ultrasonic sensors to detect obstacles. Your Robot with ACS will steer effortlessly to avoid trees, plants and outdoor furniture. While conventional robot mowers bump into obstacles or simply get lost in between, Landroid steers around them.
Installing the ACS accessory is easy as driving a pair of screws. Landroid automatically recognizes the new module and behaves accordingly. No setting needed: it’s that smart!
Robot Lawn Mower Features:
- Perfect for medium sized gardens up to 500m2
- Smart Auto Scheduling
- AIA technology. Agile and faster than others.
- Cut to Edge for a better finish at the edge of your lawn
- Configurable to your needs. Choose from five unique options
- Worx PowerShare. Landroid can share its battery with all Worx 20V cordless tools.
- Sensor less brushless motors, same technology as used in EVs
- Automatic Over the Air Software updates
- Cutting Height 30-60mm. Cutting Width 180mm.
In the Box:
- User Manual – Click here to download
- WORX WR139E Bundled with ACS
- 2 Repair Connectors
- 3 Sets of Spare Blades
- 1 Allen Key
- 1 Charging Station
- 8 Charging Station Fixing Screws
- 180 Wire Pegs
- 1 Power Supply
- 130 metres of Perimeter Wire
- 1 20V 2.0Ah Battery
- 1 Boundary wire Distance Gauge
- 1 External corner wire Distance Ruler