Robot Lawnba E1800S Features:
- Safety – This Robot Lawn Mower has bump sensors that stop the mower and turn it around when it hits an unexpected obstacle. If the unit is lifted during operation it will stop travel and the cutting blades. Lawnba E1800S also has a large easily accessed Emergency Stop button on top to manually stop the mower when needed.
- Functionality – With a perimeter wire installed to set the required work area and protect gardens or pools etc. The E1800S will mow up to 6 separate work zones that are programmed to a set schedule. With up to 3 hours of operation per battery charge the robot will also return home to it’s charging station at the end of the scheduled time or when the battery runs low. If it is raining at the schedule time to mow, the mower will return back to it’s home station until after the rain has stopped.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity – Connect to the robot using Wi-Fi and free App for both IOS and Android devices. Program and set nearly all the features of this robot through this remote connection.
- Security – Programmable with a security pin code. The mower is unable to be operated without the correct code and the correct charging station. Wi-Fi connectivity is also secure with a customisable SID name and password.
- Mowing Features – With an adjustable cutting height of between 2.5cm and 5.5cm this mower will travel at 35 metres per minute at a cutting width of 21cm. The mower housed 3 retractable blades that rotate at 3000 rpm. This robot will tackle slopes of up to 30 degrees while travelling and 15 degrees on the perimeter wire.
- Other Features – Very low noise at less than 60dB. User friendly LCD screen for local operation and programming. Weather resistant to IP54 for continuous outdoor use, this Robot Lawn Mower is not required to be housed or protected from the elements. 4.4Ah Lithium battery which takes up to 2 hours to charge and allows for up to 3 hours of operation.
In the Box:
- User Manual – Click here to download
- E1800S Robot Lawn Mower
- E1800S Charging Station
- 2 Charging Connection Pins
- 4 Charging Station Fixing Pegs
- 1 Set of Spare Mower Blades with Fixings
- 100 metres of Perimeter Wire
- 100 metres of Wire Pegs
- 10 Perimeter Wire Connections