- Work Area – Will maintain a maximum work area of 700m2. It will cut approximately 50m2 per hour and 75m2 per battery charge.
- Safety – This Robot Lawn Mower has bump sensors that stop the mower and turn it around when it hits an unexpected obstacle. If the unit is lifted during operation it will stop travel and the cutting blades. It also has a large easily accessed Emergency Stop button on top to manually stop the mower when needed.
- Functionality – With a perimeter wire installed to set the required work area and protect gardens or pools etc. the L310 will mow up to 4 separate work zones that are programmed to a set schedule. With up to 1.5 hours of operation per battery charge the robot will also return home to it’s charging station at the end of the scheduled time or when the battery runs low. If it is raining at the schedule time to mow, the mower will return back to it’s home station until after the rain has stopped.
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Connect to the robot using Bluetooth and free App for both IOS and Android devices. Program and set all the features of this robot through this remote connection. Robot mower can also be remotely driven via the App.
- Security – Programmable with a security pin code. The mower is unable to be operated without the correct code and the correct charging station.
- Mowing Features – With an adjustable cutting height of between 3cm and 5cm this mower will travel at 21 metres per minute at a cutting width of 17cm. The mower houses 4 fixed blades that rotate at 4500 rpm. This robot will tackle slopes of up to 25 degrees while travelling and 15-20 degrees on the perimeter wire.
- Other Features – Very low noise at less than 57dB. Fully programmable LCD control panel, Weather resistant for continuous outdoor use, this Robot Lawn Mower is not required to be housed or protected from the elements, but it is highly recommended to house the robot mower in a fully shaded location. 2.2Ah Lithium battery which takes up to 1.5 hours to charge and allows for up to 1.5 hours of operation.
Robot Lawn Mower Features:
In the Box:
- User Manual – Click here to download
- L310-2A-BT Robot Lawn Mower
- L310-2A-BT Charging Station
- Australian Compliant Power Supply
- 2 Charging Connection Pins
- 4 Charging Station Fixing Pegs
- 1 Set of Spare Mower Blades
- 200 metres of Perimeter Wire
- 140 metres of Wire Pegs
- 1 Charging Pin Spanner